This or That Tag :)

Hi everyone
 Today I decided I would post a tag, that is actually fairly old. Today I am doing it because it looked fun. I have also been thinking about how I have been posting so much recently I might do a tag post once a week because I think they are fun and it will be a good way to get to know me! So here are the questions... 
Also if you have any questions you want to know about me feel free to comment them below, I love all your comments. 

makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?

Bronzer I like the way it makes my face look!lip gloss or lipstick
Lipstick, I don't like wearing lip glass because of the texture and stickiness

 Eye liner or Mascara?
Mascara, I am not very good at putting on eye liner I need more practise also I feel that mascara makes the whole look better.

Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer 

Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow?
neutral I feel more confident like that, my favourites are light neutrals.

pressed or loose eye shadows?
pressed is all I use 

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes so much easier


nails:

OPI or china glaze
OPI
Long or short
I often have long nails so long
Acrylic or natural
natural 100% I cant imagine putting on Acrylics they scare me for sure. 
Brights or darks
brights 
Flower or no flower 

no flower


body:

perfume or body splash
body splash
lotion or body butter 
body butterbody
 wash or soap
body wash oh I have some favs of those!
lush or other bath company 
Lush, I never don't have anything from lush and I love my bath bombs


fashion:

jeans or sweat pants
jeanslong sleeve of short
short I think I only even have one long sleeve shirt I guess thats what happens in 

Australia dresses or skirts
dresses especially in summer thats what I mainly wearstripes or plaid 
plaid
flip flops or sandals 
flip flops

scarves or hats
hats!

studs or dangly earrings 
studs I don't really like dangly earrings at all

necklaces or bracelets 
necklaces 

heels or flats 
flats

cowboy boots or riding boots
riding bootssss

jacket or hoodie 
hoodies they are so cozy and comfy

 forever 21 or charlotte russe 
Forever 21 only ever shopped at Forever 21. Does anyone know if they have Charlotte Russe in Australia?



hair:

Curly or Straight
curly like my natural hair

Bun or Ponytail
bun

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
bobby pins 

hair spray or gel 
neither

long or short 
long

light or dark 
either I think both are very pretty

 side sweep bangs or full bangs
side

up or down 
down


random:

Rain or shine
shine Summer or winter
Summer! I love summerFall or spring
Autumn ;) 
Chocolate or vanilla
vanilla  
East coast or west coast

South Coast 

This post seems so long, but I hop you enjoyed it!
Isabelle xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now