The end of a chapter


Hey everyone! I officially have wifi!
It sure has been a long time.

Anyways certain aspects of my life are coming to an end. Its bittersweet. Though it is exciting it is rather terrifying not knowing whats next. I am practically finished school only a few more days then assessment is done. 
What lays beyond school for me is the question? 
I am sure we all are sometimes nervous about the future starting a new job. Going to a new school, taking a step in a new direction to achieve what you want. 

Well I thought I would share a quick list of some ways to calm your nerves (some things are evidently simpler then others): 
- a cup of tea
- meditation
- chewing gum
- breathe 
-excercise
- do something fun 
- distract yourself
- read a novel
-be in the sun
- organise yourself
-prepare
- stretch 
- take a bath
-go technology free
- colouring in 
Some of these are great because they release endorphins and other scientific stuff that I don't know 100% so you can't quote me on so yeah. The other things I find have helped me. 

well I can smell my dinner cooking and it smells good, so I better go!
Thank you for reading 
Isabelle x


Comments

  1. Great post! I really like the new look of your blog. :)

    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I do love colouring books. I was skeptical at first, but it's fun and calming.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coloring is one of my favorite things to do ! Love the way you're telling your experience with couloring and getting relaxed!

    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!
    Have a nice evening!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a good cup of tea and a hot bath to relax!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet, I hope everything is better in your end these days.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your comments below. I try to reply to them all and really love the feedback :)

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now