Why focused on my Health? / Vegan


Hello my beautiful readers!

 So this question exists....
Why did I become so interested in health?
Well to be fair I always was interested in health. The difference is that I have moved out and get to choose what goes in my mouth now, and where my money goes. No one can tell me that I can’t be vegan.
I have always struggled with my weight and have be exercising and eating healthy in hopes to better manage my weight (still early in the journey) and to ultimately feel better. I have found that just from exercising alone you tend to love your body more and see yourself as more attractive. 
I have not always had a good relationship with food and that is another thing I wanted to change, I always thought wow when I move out I am never going to buy junk food (and I really don’t!). I am going to work to be healthy so in a way its what I have always wanted. When living at home I didn’t really have control over what I ate I got fed and I ate what I was given. I am blessed that my mother always cooks dinner mostly from scratch and so I already have cooking skills, I also did food tech and hospitality at school so that helps too. I have enjoyed cooking and thinking about healthy eating my entire life and now I am just finally able to put it in practice.

On an interesting slightly off topic final note is that when I do eat junk food like lollies I do not even like the taste and its only been a couple of months if that, so keep in mind eventually your taste buds will change. It will get easier and food can still be delicious and healthy!





"A goal without a plan is just a wish"
Love always,
Isabelle  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plane Tickets : WanderLust

Trend: Squiggle/Wiggly Eyebrows

My Goals Right Now